BioPlete Pain Formulation + combines the first generation BioPlete pain formulation with new, targeted active ingredients designed specifically for those suffering with pain. The incorporation of Alpha-Lipoic Acid, Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Coenzyme Q10 into the original BioPlete formulation provides an unparalleled level of protection against inflammation, oxidative stress and nerve dysfunction.
Bioplete Pain Formulation Plus+
BioPlete Formulation Ingredients
- Methylcobalamin – Methylcobalamin is the metabolically active form of Vitamin B12. Methylcobalamin promotes the regeneration of injured nerves and exerts neuronal protection. In clinical studies, methylcobalamin has been shown to alleviate pain behaviors associated with diabetic neuropathy, low back pain, and neuralgia.
- Pyridoxal 5’-Phosphate (P-5-P) – P-5-P is the metabolically active form of Vitamin B6 and a critically important cofactor for the synthesis of several pain modulating compounds. Optimal levels of P-5-P are required to facilitate various biochemical pathways that result in the production and release of pain relieving chemicals such as GABA and serotonin.
- N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) – N-Acetylcysteine is a powerful antioxidant which acts to increase intracellular levels of glutathione. Glutathione is the most important and abundant component of our natural antioxidant defense system and optimal levels are critical for combatting oxidative stress. This is an important consideration for individuals suffering with pain as oxidative stress is known to play a central role in the development and worsening of painful neuropathies. Pain patients taking daily doses of acetaminophen (APAP) are at an even higher risk of glutathione depletion, which renders cells susceptible to further oxidative stress/damage. In addition to increasing glutathione levels, NAC also exhibits analgesic effects by inhibiting nociceptive transmission.
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha) – Withania Somnifera, or Ashwagandha, is an adaptogenic herb that exhibits anxiolytic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-arthritic properties. Through the modulation of various biochemical pathways, Ashwagandha enhances the body’s resilience to physical and emotional stress. The various health benefits of Ashwagandha are supported by a large number of clinical studies that have demonstrated its ability to reduce symptoms associated with stress (fatigue, depression, temporary cognitive impairment), while lowering cortisol and inflammatory biomarker C-reactive Protein (CRP) levels.
- Magnesium Glycinate – Magnesium glycinate is a highly bioavailable form of magnesium. Magnesium is an NMDA receptor antagonist that prevents the development of central sensitization following peripheral tissue injury or inflammation by blocking NMDA receptors. Magnesium also prevents potentiation of pain signaling by blocking the neuronal influx of calcium.
- Curcumin C3® – Curcumin C3 is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent which alleviates various types of pain by inhibiting inflammatory pathways. The analgesic activity of curcumin arises from its ability to inhibit arachidonic acid metabolism, cyclooxygenase (COX), lipoxygenase, and pro-inflammatory cytokine production (specifically interleukins and TNF-a) which all play a role in the development and maintenance of pain.
- BioPerine® – BioPerine is an extract derived from black pepper which has been shown to greatly enhance the absorption of curcumin.
Additional Bioplete Pain Formulation Plus+ Ingredients
- Alpha-Lipoic-Acid (ALA) – ALA exerts potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects which have been shown to significantly alleviate pain and paresthesia symptoms in patient with sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome and neuropathy. ALA exerts is analgesic effects by reducing the burden of oxidative stress while improving nerve blood flow and nerve conduction velocity.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC) – ALC is a neuroprotective amino acid which has been trialed in studies and shown to be effective for the management of painful neuropathies. In addition to alleviating painful symptoms, ALC has also beenshown to improve nerve fiber regeneration.
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) – CoQ10 is a potent, naturally occurring antioxidant which is crucial for cellular energy production and nerve health.
|Dimensions||6 x 5 x 4 in|